Have you ever heard of leasing your office refurbishment? Maybe not, but it could benefit your business and your plans for a commercial fit-out.
What is leasing?
Leasing is a simple, tax-efficient way of financing your refurbishment. Businesses are moving away from bank loans and overdrafts and increasingly looking for smarter ways of making their cash work for them. If you are in a position where you need to refurbish but unable to pay upfront for your brand new or refurbished workplace, leasing is a great option. This solution offers you a flexible and easy solution to funding your office refurbishment or commercial fit-out.
Why should you lease?
- Helps cashflow – by not outlaying cash you can keep it within the business
- Leasing can also offer significant tax savings, payments are 100% tax allowable against taxable profit
- Fixed paymentshelp to budget and forecast
- Match the leaseof the workplace fitout to the lease on your building
- Leasing is quick to organise, meaning projects can begin straight away without having to wait for capital
A customer could pay £350.00 + VAT per month for £10,000.00 + VAT of equipment over three years. This would reduce to £220.00 + VAT per month if they decide to change the term to five years. Please note all calculations are an estimate and cannot be used to calculate your project repayments.
If you’re considering an office refurbishment and would like to reap the financial benefits of leasing, then we will put you in touch with our finance partners for more information, please call us on 01582 492434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org